quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2008

Mensagem de Orange

Essa mensagem que a Del nos enviou de Orange, logo depois que uma reportagem sobre o noivado saiu em jornal de circulacao estadual.

"Hello DiegoGreat to hear from you and congratulations to Fabi and yourself on your engagement - what a fantastic photograph in today's paper. You look like movie stars! I'm so very happy for you both and wish you a long and happy life together. You are a beautiful young couple and deserve the best. Moira said to pass on her congratulations as well - she also bought the paper to see your photo. We watched all the celebrations on television - it was just wonderful and being able to see it all on TV made us all sorry not to be there. Pope Benedict is an amazing man and very popular.Enjoy these very special days - my love to all my new friends from Brazil. I hope you are all enjoying a few days in Sydney before you head home and I wish you a safe journey. I'll look forward to hearing from you when you settle back into you work and have a few spare minutes.Orange is not the same since you all left and we all miss you.My prayers are with you.
Del"

Nenhum comentário: